logo

Etiquetas:

Autor Tema:  (Leído 2839 veces)

kabutor

• Veterano
  • lo que aguza el ingenio la cercania del cadalso!
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Elemental, querido Watson
    • Ver Perfil
    • El Tablero Podcast
    • Distinciones
KRIEGSPIEL
« en: 23 de Febrero de 2008, 19:30:26 »
No se como explicarlo, aun no lo he probado.. parece una recreacion de un wargame, gratis para descargar Mac y PC-Windows.
WEB

In January 1977, the French Situationist Guy Debord founded the Society for Strategic and Historical Games. The Society had an immediate goal: to produce the "Kriegspiel," a "game of war" that Debord had already designed in his head years before. Inspired by the military theory of Carl von Clausewitz and the European campaigns of Napoleon, Debord's game is a chess-variant played by two opposing players on a game board of 500 squares arranged in rows of 20 by 25 squares.

"The surprises of this Kriegspiel seem to be inexhaustible," he confessed later in his book Panegyric. "It might be the only thing in all my work--I'm afraid to admit--that one might dare say has some value."

Kriegspiel
Source: Becker-Ho and Debord, A Game of War (Atlas, 2007).

With the assistance of his benefactor G?rard Lebovici, Debord produced the game in a limited edition during the summer of 1977. "I insist on the opportunity to throw the Kriegspiel into the stunned world as soon as we can," wrote Debord to Lebovici early in 1978. "The cinema seems to me to be over. [...] I believe that these times don't deserve a filmmaker like me." The edition included an 18 by 14 1/4 inch game board and player tokens fabricated in silver-plated copper by the "intrepid" Mr. Raoult, a Parisian artisan whom Debord admired and trusted implicitly. By the end of June, 1978, after delays due to poor health, Debord finished drafting a written copy of the game rules. "I am sending you the rules soon," he wrote to Lebovici. "The juridico-geometric writing style has cost me innumerable headaches."

Ten years later in 1987, the game was mass-produced on cardboard with wood tiles. That year Debord and his wife Alice Becker-Ho published a book on the game, Le Jeu de la Guerre : Relev? des positions successives de toutes les forces au cours d'une partie, which was translated into English for the first time in 2007. The book is an annotated documentation of game play and includes appendices containing the game rules and strategy tips.

Kriegspiel
Source: Becker-Ho and Debord, Le Jeu de la Guerre (Gallimard, 2006).

RSG is pleased to release a computer edition of the Kriegspiel. This version is an attempt to translate Debord's game to the contemporary landscape with as much fidelity as possible to his original creation.

In his letters Debord referred to the game as the "Kriegspiel," borrowing the German term meaning "war game." When the game was fabricated and released in France, Debord officially titled it "Le Jeu de la guerre." Since the phrasing "The Game of War" is slightly awkward in English, we opted to title the computer edition using the original word favored by Debord: Kriegspiel.

Debord fashioned the game as a tool for learning strategic thought in the face of real antagonists. Hence the computer edition is played online against a single opponent. There is no single-player mode.

In Debord's view the game represents the totality of factors at play in wartime maneuvers, what he called "the dialectic of all conflict."
Hasbro may have bought the name Avalon Hill 10 years ago but to borrow a phrase, I knew Avalon Hill. It was a friend of Mine. You sir are no Avalon Hill.

Biblio

• Veterano
  • Mandeeeee...
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
RE: KRIEGSPIEL
« Respuesta #1 en: 23 de Febrero de 2008, 21:40:29 »
Instalando y leyendo minireglas.

Biblio

• Veterano
  • Mandeeeee...
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2 en: 23 de Febrero de 2008, 22:04:06 »
Como no podia ser de otra manera, por eso me compre la Play, el juego no me carga...

Murria

• Veterano
  • Auslander total
    • Ver Perfil
    • bieland.com
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #3 en: 23 de Febrero de 2008, 22:11:04 »
Lo mismo que le pasa a Biblio...(al menos en la version de MAC) el juego no furula :(

Valdemaras

• Moderador
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Reseñas (plata) Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Napoleón de fin de semana Moderador y usuario en los ratos libres
    • Ver Perfil
    • Club Gran Capitan (Granada) (Wargames de miniaturas y Tablero)
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #4 en: 23 de Febrero de 2008, 22:36:05 »
Hay que probarlo. parece que puede estar intersante  ;)
"Soy lo que soy, alguien debe de serlo..."
MIS JUEGOS

kabutor

• Veterano
  • lo que aguza el ingenio la cercania del cadalso!
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Elemental, querido Watson
    • Ver Perfil
    • El Tablero Podcast
    • Distinciones
RE: RE: KRIEGSPIEL
« Respuesta #5 en: 24 de Febrero de 2008, 10:46:05 »
Lo mismo que le pasa a Biblio...(al menos en la version de MAC) el juego no furula :(

De todas formas es que el PC de Biblio es el mismo que usaba Napoleon para calcular la curva de las balas de ca?on  ;D ;D

A ver si alguien lo ha probado, yo me lo descargue ayer, pero no lo he probado, mas que nada pq no hay version Linux y tengo que reiniciar el PC y soy vago por naturaleza  ;D
Hasbro may have bought the name Avalon Hill 10 years ago but to borrow a phrase, I knew Avalon Hill. It was a friend of Mine. You sir are no Avalon Hill.

Biblio

• Veterano
  • Mandeeeee...
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #6 en: 24 de Febrero de 2008, 10:56:09 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

La verdad que no creo que usara el mismo

Pentium 4
CPU 3 Gb
1 Gb Ram

Eso si, a lo mejor la tarjeta grafica era la misma  :D :D :D :D :D, tengo la que viene integrada en la Placa base: VIA/S3G UNICHROME IGP=Truño si la quieres para jugar

Esta es la tarjeta grafica minima que pide el juego: 32MB 3D graphics processor (example: NVIDIA GeForce 2 type card or better)

Cuando le doy a "practice game" se queda mas pillao...
« Última modificación: 24 de Febrero de 2008, 11:06:52 por Biblio »