logo

Etiquetas:

Autor Tema:  (Leído 1487 veces)

dfernand

• Ocasional
  • "Paquirrin speaks better Spanish than me..".
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Que piensas de Massive Darkness (Dungeon Crawler como Zombicide) y de Gloomhaven ?

"Massive Darkness" tiene 25 dias en Kickstarter todovia para $120 + $15 correos consigues mucho por que los 'stretch goals' estan completo. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/massive-darkness?ref=nav_search

(trailer Ingles)
(Espanol)
(preguntas y repuestas Ingles)

El Kickstarter para Gloomhaven se ha terminado pero puedes coger  todo del Kickstarter para $99 en pre-order, pienso que es como un "fantasy strategy" juego.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven?ref=nav_search

(jugando Ingles)

And yes, I am more British than Spanish but why is this forum named the Sociedad Britanica para el Conocimiento ? I haven't read a scrap of English on here. Is this meant to be a foreign language (English) teaching forum for Spaniards ?

cheers/salud,

dfernand
« Última modificación: 12 de Junio de 2016, 06:04:28 por dfernand »
Yeah ! Rat fans !! I like .. erm I mean me gusta juegos de mesa y de guerra !

peepermint

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Alain, estes donde estes, no te olvidamos...
  • Distinciones Fan del Señor de los Anillos Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
  Mmmm.... ;D

This is a spanish forum but, i dont know why this name...  I hope somebody can answer you.

I dont know these games... sorry

Karinsky

And yes, I am more British than Spanish but why is this forum named the Sociedad Britanica para el Conocimiento ? I haven't read a scrap of English on here. Is this meant to be a foreign language (English) teaching forum for Spaniards ?

cheers/salud,

dfernand
http://labsk.net/index.php?topic=6479.0 ;)

Trata de parecer inofensivo, quizá vayan escasos de munición...

YourEvilTwin

Re: Massive Darkness. I'm usually wary of kickstarters, specially when they start promising more miniatures without increasing the cost. It's doubtful that a game that budgets for 75 minis can hand out 39 more without raising the price or lowering the quality (numbers may be wrong, not sure whether they are including the stretch goals in the base box details). They are CoolMini, though, they already have other successful kickstarters, so that's something in their favour. I'd sorta trust this not to blow in your face and to deliver more or less on time.

Problem is, not having an available rulebook should be a huge red flag if you care about the mechanics. I haven't been able to find one, at least, and didn't have time to go through the gameplay video (the rules one is pretty useless). My general impression is that this is another cookie-cuter dungeoncrawler that is sold on the strength of the minis alone.

Basically, do you feel like paying 120 euros for a bunch of (admittedly pretty) minis? The game, if it's any good, is a bonus.

Regarding Gloomhaven, I've seen Radho's runthrought (goddamnit, man, write a script) and I like the idea of card management and euro feeling of the game. It feels more tactical, with decisions mattering more than in MD. At least it's original, and the Legacy stuff is also cool. Haven't played Forge War (the designer's previous game), but if you have you can make some assumptions based on that.

Between the two, I'd rather pick Gloomhaven.
"Divertido" es una forma muy subjetiva de describir un juego. Cualquier juego puede ser divertido dependiendo de los jugadores.

kalisto59

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Crom contara los muertos
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Entre los 10 más publicadores Onanista lúdico (juego en solitario) Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
I pick gloomhaven , it has all the story and depth of gameplay i miss un the zombicide system. But, i do not fancy miniatures.
About the name of the bsk there is a post somewhere here but i cant find now. It has something to do with the gentleman clubs in england in the XIX century.