logo

Etiquetas:

Autor Tema:  (Leído 496397 veces)

morannon (salpikaespuma)

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Fan del Señor de los Anillos Ameritrasher Crecí en los años 80 Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Reseñas (oro) Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Re:Kingdom Death: Monster - KS para la reimpresión confirmada: 25 de noviembre.
« Respuesta #2475 en: 03 de Octubre de 2019, 12:30:30 »
Ten cuidado que el bundle de expansiones antiguas tiene "trampa" y es que están "desfasadas", va a mejorarlas en una ampli de la nueva ola (campaing of deaths) que ya va por encima de las 100$.

Joder macho, vaya lío. ¿Entonces que hago, me pillo el core en el black friday y me espero?

Por lo que veo de ese campaign of death es como una mejora, pero realmente, no parece que vayan a sacar las expansiones "2.0" arregladas. Es decir, que sería pillar las expansiones, y luego eso, para ampliarlas/mejorarlas/arreglarlas. ¿Voy bien?

Entrecomillaba mi anterior respuesta porque tal y como están ahora las amplis son perfectamente jugables pero si eres completista vas a sentir que te falta algo y bueno, mejor estar advertido.

Por otro lado, aunque también ha subido de precio ya creo que los que más renta pillar es el Gambler´s chest incluso por encima del pack de amplis. El contenido que te viene de reglas y plástico es enorme, aportando creo bastante rejugabilidad.

Malkev

• Ocasional
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2476 en: 03 de Octubre de 2019, 15:40:13 »
No veo forma de comprar el Gambler´s chest. En la tienda no aparece, y yo no participé en el KS.

morannon (salpikaespuma)

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Fan del Señor de los Anillos Ameritrasher Crecí en los años 80 Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Reseñas (oro) Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2477 en: 03 de Octubre de 2019, 16:57:24 »
No veo forma de comprar el Gambler´s chest. En la tienda no aparece, y yo no participé en el KS.

La opción es que alguien te acoja en su pledge y cuando lo vuelva a abrir (lo hace antes de los envíos) que te lo pille. No se si llegara a tiendas pero si lo hace va a ser a un precio desorbitado.

suguru or JokerLAn

• Veterano
  • Ten pensamientos limpios, chaval!
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2478 en: 03 de Octubre de 2019, 23:08:32 »

Por mi parte, como ya he dicho varias veces, sin problema para pillarle cosas a la peña del KS y compartir gastos de Envío. Incluso si lo tuviera que Reenviar, ya que estoy en Valencia, le saldría bien de precio.

Todo es hablarlo llegado el momento.  :)
"... qué se creían!? Son españoles, rojos, pero españoles".

Apadrinamiento para Descuentos:  271247701 o enlace directo: https://dungeonmarvels.com/?s=271247701

Mis Cambios/Ventas --> https://labsk.net/index.php?topic=265949.0

Dimkay

« Respuesta #2479 en: 05 de Octubre de 2019, 00:53:16 »
Me da a mi que el Gambler's Chest va a limitarlo a 1 por Pledge .  Ya que es el petardo del kickstarter,  y despues lo pondra en tienda a precio de oro .
No es por desanimar, pero para los que no entraron en el kickstarter ...  va a ser duro completar ... y cuando digo duro... me refiero a pasta.

morannon (salpikaespuma)

• Baronet
  • Veterano
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2480 en: 05 de Octubre de 2019, 17:00:07 »
Puede ser lo que dices aunque si sube mucho el precio para la próxima quizás no sea necesario esa limitación.
Por mi parte yo me metí sin dudarlo, desde el primer momento se intuía que iba a estar petado de contenido y no entiendo como la gente que viendo el contenido al final de la campaña no hizo un esfuerzo.
Quién cogió esto y "Campaing of death" triunfó. :o

darkyle

« Respuesta #2481 en: 16 de Octubre de 2019, 12:05:13 »
Hello! Thank you for your extended patience!

I am quite pleased about how everything turned out and despite a few assets not being 100% final, this is still a great time to share. I'll get right to it!

Development
The development of the Encounter system was very long winded.  I handed my original notes off to one of our designers and they diligently crafted version after version of the experience. After seven versions and a lot of great feedback from our play test table, we determined a few critical notes.

Flavor wise, it felt like fighting tribal survivors.
It needed to be non-lethal so that it would’t mess up the hunt.
It was boring if it took too long.
We often design in the office by passing work along, with the final stop being myself or Anna. Having participated in many of the play test sessions and being the director over the major iterations that were created, I took it up to finish the system.

To me it felt very… expected, bone eaters with clubs going “smash”. And the system as it was, was fair to players and snappy at the cost of it being too easy.

To be honest, I didn’t like it.

Building on all of our hard work and feedback, I decided to address the critical notes with the following:

Deep dive reimagining the Bone Eaters and how their success with superior physical forms would change how they develop and hunt.
Embrace lethality!
Focus the design on the mass murder simulation that group combat truly is, adding highlights for the players to learn about the encounter monster via direct experience.

Encounter System V9
The Encounter system is a battle that takes place during the hunt event. The survivors have been found or stumbled across something that wants them dead! Instead of resolving the event with a table, the encounter system allows me to creatively explore the moment in greater detail and share more Kingdom Death. Mostly death, with all of you!

The current version of the Encounter system and the one that will most likely be part of the Gambler’s Chest is it’s ninth incarnation. It’s the best version so far and it’s got me pretty jazzed about reproaching the designs of the other encounter monsters promised this campaign! (Trapdoor Men, Doodlies, etc)

The Vitals

Encounter monsters are not the intended target the survivors have formed a death pact to hunt down. Nor do they show up at the settlements front door (or pile of corpses they use for a door).  Instead, encounter monsters find the survivors during the hunt phase. It was important for us to create assets that supported this distinction.

It's also the first time we've had artwork that has so many "monsters" in it at once!

Organization

The organization of the encounter system is paramount. I wanted to ensure that it is an additive experience to the hunt phase. The organization, in this case, influenced the overall design. So much so, that I wanted to separate some of those assets into its own presentation here.

Bone Eater Miniatures
Shall we talk about the miniatures next?

I still can't decide which faces to make final! I LOVE THEN ALL SO MUCH!

Maybe I'll just add them to the sprue and let you decide which ones to use.

At this point I am wondering how many of you have spotted a sneaky secret that made it into some of the photos.

On each of the Encounter Monster base, is a slot for a life tracking (and sometimes special status) die! I wanna make sure they are snug so when you move the model around the die wont just come tumbling out. This is such a tiny thing, but it's totally one of those, always wished for,  as a kid, playing other games late into the night and early into the morning features!

Smog Stalkers
We have the hard plastic for other Encounter Monster thats included in the Gambler's Chest, in hand!

Hard Plastic Atnas
We also have the hard plastic Atnas in hand!!!!!!

Atnas was the hardest monster (so far!) to realize conceptually. Maybe Xmas I'll take everyone through all the versions that hit the cutting room floor and show how Nat Kay Cochran and I, took Lokmans perfect atnas face and finally turned it into concept art that could be transformed into a wonderfully unsettling sculpture.

Thank you team
I wanted to thank everyone on the team for being extra supportive and really pushing in these last few months. I know its your profession and all that, but I really honestly appreciate you helping to make these ideas into reality. Maybe I am shit at letting you know in person. And hopefully by now you know I am not much for leading group meetings. BUT I CAN CERTAINLY GET ON THE INTERNET AND EMBARASS MYSELF FOR YOUR BEHALF!

So a big giant THANK YOU. I wouldn't want to work on this with anyone else.

LET'S CONTINUE THIS CRAZY CLIMB TOGETHER!!!!

Oh and Jonah, I am totally gonna add the most ridicules Bone Eater face to the set. I don't even care if I am the only one that uses it!

See you in all in November!

Lo siento, no sé ponerlo con las imágenes. En resumen, es un evento en el que podemos ser atacados durante la Hunt Phase por un grupo de super humanos violentos (parecen gigantes)

« Última modificación: 16 de Octubre de 2019, 12:33:47 por darkyle »
La tienda donde suelo comprar en Moratalaz
http://www.mitesorojuegos.com/

Síguela en facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TiendaMiTesoro/info

Mi email: darkyle27@yahoo.es

Jesugandalf

• Experimentado
  • Elen sila lúmenn' omentielvo.
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Fan del Señor de los Anillos
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2482 en: 09 de Marzo de 2020, 21:42:31 »
No he visto esto hasta hoy, lo pongo por aquí también por si a alguien le interesa y era un despistado como yo.

http://labsk.net/index.php?topic=237705.msg2096506#msg2096506
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger!

Bosso

« Respuesta #2483 en: 15 de Febrero de 2021, 21:42:02 »
Creo que ya tenemos confirmación de como va a gestionar Poots el tema del VAT. Copio y pego del último email que nos ha enviado:

Shipping Updates
European Orders
Customers are responsible for the laws, taxes and customs of their country and local mail offices. With the ever-developing situation between the U.K and E.U and the greater scrutiny placed on online shipping and VAT, we are looking into different options that can make this easier on the customer, namely opening an additional warehouse and setting up a corporate entity within the EU. Regardless, we still fully comply with the law and the rules in which our partner warehouses ship packages. If you have ordered from us and not paid any duties in the past, please look into your shipping territories purchasing and VAT laws.

Entiendo que nos lo comemos los clientes. Así que cuidado a los que decidan comprarle a partir de ahora.

Jesugandalf

• Experimentado
  • Elen sila lúmenn' omentielvo.
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Fan del Señor de los Anillos
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2484 en: 16 de Febrero de 2021, 03:22:24 »
Entiendo que nos lo comemos los clientes. Así que cuidado a los que decidan comprarle a partir de ahora.
Y con lo que nos queda por llegar de la campaña de KS, que me imagino que eso también nos lo comeremos (y no lo habríamos hecho si lo hubiera mandado cuando dijo, así que esperemos que la espera, valga la redundancia, merezca la pena).
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger!