logo

Etiquetas: gratuito pnp 

Autor Tema:  (Leído 3394 veces)

rickbyte

• Visitante
KNOCKOUT
« en: 25 de Marzo de 2007, 20:48:35 »
Saludos a todos.

Esta es mi primera traducción que hago de un juego para el foro. No es un juego de los más famosos ni largo pero es que mis conocimientos de Inglés tampoco lo son.

Pienso que la traducción será suficientemente buena para entenderlo perfectamente. Así lo espero.

El juego lo podéis obtener de: http://www.printgames.net/english/detail_e/knockout.htm

La traducción la he dejado en http://www.box.net/shared/cbgedojq8u.Que lo disfruteis. :)
« Última modificación: 27 de Marzo de 2007, 04:56:51 por rickbyte »

printgames

• Visitante
Re: KNOCKOUT
« Respuesta #1 en: 26 de Abril de 2009, 13:47:03 »
Hello Rickbyte!
I am the owner of printgames.net and the co-author of the game you translated.
Happy to see that one of our games has been translated into spanish (is castellano totally different to 'normal' spanish?),
and would like to put a link to your document on our games-page. Is that ok for you?
(please answer in english, i don't speak spanish/castillian!)

manuela

chanchan

• Visitante
« Respuesta #2 en: 27 de Abril de 2009, 13:37:28 »
(is castellano totally different to 'normal' spanish?),

I will answer this question: No, it isn't, you can use both "castillian" or "spanish" to refer our language in the same way, castillian is the ancient/original name of spanish language. People in Spain uses "castillian" a lot as the name of the language, because it is in our tradition (we're not used to use "spanish" among us), but is the same that foreigns know as "spanish" (that has become the international name).
« Última modificación: 27 de Abril de 2009, 13:47:53 por chanchan »

printgames

• Visitante
« Respuesta #3 en: 17 de Mayo de 2009, 22:10:18 »
Thank you for this interesting info chanchan!

When i go to Spain this year (Ibiza) I won't say "sorry, my spanish is very bad", I'll say "sorry, my castillian is very bad"  :o

greetings from austria
manuela

I will answer this question: No, it isn't, you can use both "castillian" or "spanish" to refer our language in the same way, castillian is the ancient/original name of spanish language. People in Spain uses "castillian" a lot as the name of the language, because it is in our tradition (we're not used to use "spanish" among us), but is the same that foreigns know as "spanish" (that has become the international name).

keeyotha

• Veterano
  • Mejor pedir perdón que permiso.
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #4 en: 18 de Mayo de 2009, 18:56:25 »
Your name is Manuela??
De mis 49 años solo uso 28. El resto lo guardo para tiempos de carestía.

ximocm

« Respuesta #5 en: 21 de Mayo de 2009, 09:58:01 »
Your name is Manuela??

El tuyo es keeyotha? :D :D :D
Imprimir y Jugar.com - Juegos de Mesa Gratuitos en Español http://www.imprimiryyjugar.com

ALE909

• Recien Llegado
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Re:KNOCKOUT
« Respuesta #6 en: 04 de Febrero de 2020, 10:54:03 »
Quién lo tiene en PDF?