logo

Etiquetas:

Autor Tema:  (Leído 1638 veces)

Belial

Pues he encontrado un modo de juego en la BGG en solitario para Kanban pero me lio un poco con el ingles. Alguien lo traduce porfavor ?

Lo pego aqui:

What a truly extraordinary game. So many interacting parts -- decision-trees so rich and far-reaching -- wonderful tactical and strategic depth -- wow. Plus the theme shines through so brightly, especially for what is essentially a euro-game. Once I finally set it up after studying the rulebook and tapping into many of the resources available here on BGG (thanks, all!), I was... stunned -- in a good way -- by this beautiful, breath-taking and downright dazzling game inviting me to enter into its world. And a little intimidated, I must admit, by the almost overwhelming wealth of choices to be made, all with mind-boggling ramifications branching out as far as my mind's eye could see...whoa. Truly a thing of beauty.

The only thing missing (from my vantage point as primarily a solitaire player) was a viable solitaire variant. So, as the basic structure and mechanisms of one began emerging, I took the plunge. And thus, after a fair amount of tweaking and play-testing, I humbly offer this one for others who may be interested...

OVERVIEW: You’ll be playing to attain the highest number of PPs possible (tentative “Performance Evaluation” levels are specified below), and will have to contend with what I like to term an “impeding auto-player” (AP) which is overlaid upon the game’s “natural resistance," so to speak, both getting in your way and helping to move the game along as a 2nd player would. The AP plays in a simplified manner, and won’t need a player board. You’ll be playing within normal 2-player parameters, except where otherwise specified, and will need a D6 to help the AP make choices at times.

Thematically, the AP in this variant is named “Jon,” and is the CEO's nephew who is completing an internship here under the watchful eye of Sandra. I recommend playing with “moody” Sandra (credit to Austin Kennedy for his “Sandra ‘Mood Swing‘ Variant”) where, at the start of each round just before the Department Selection Phase, you roll the D6 (or use whatever method you prefer to randomly make this selection) to determine whether she’s in a “nice” or a “mean” mood for today (e.g., 1/2/3 = “nice” -- 4/5/6 = “mean”). Of course, you can just play with her in one mode/”mood” or the other, if you prefer.

SET-UP: As usual, except you begin with 10 PPs. During the Starting Round, you are the 1st player. Jon will use the D6 to pick his spot from those remaining on the O space of the Certification Track, to choose and discard 1 Car Part from the Logistics Department, and to choose and discard 1 Design from the rightmost 6 in the Design Department. Now you’re ready to begin the 1st workday. You’ll play quite normally -- here’s how Jon will play...

DEPARTMENT SELECTION PHASE: When it is Jon’s turn, use the D6 to select one of the permitted/available Departments for him to move into, and then to choose the available Workstation within that Department if both spaces are open. [NOTE: You can “adjust” the D6 to simplify things depending upon how many options are available, at least when there are 2 (123/456) or 3 (12/34/56) -- and just re-roll as needed when there are 4 or more.]

WORKING PHASE: Basically, Jon will always use his 1st shift to train, his second to do a specified action in that Department, and his 3rd (if he gets one) to randomly choose one of those 2 options -- except in Logistics, as specified below. Jon’s actions from his 2nd shift on in each Department are as follows:

Testing & Innovation: Shift #2) Claim (discard) the 1st car behind the Pace Car on the Test Track, if there is one -- if not, train again; #3) Randomly (D6) select between claiming the 2nd car (if there is one) or training yet again -- remember, Jon is an intern, there to learn as much as possible. Advance the Pace Car as warranted.

Assembly Line: #2) Randomly (D6) select 1 of the 5 Models, and then randomly (D6) pick a Car Part from the Supply which meets the pertinent requirements (i.e., non-matching; upgraded part if warranted) and place it on that Model’s Assembly Space. Move cars along the shortest path to the end of the line, and move it to the Test Track if it reaches the end of the line. Remove (discard) a Seat if a Demand is met. #3) Randomly select between training again or #2, above.

Logistics: #2) Take (discard) all the Car Parts from the warehouse with the most (D6 to break ties). #3) Draw the top Kanban Order card, randomly rotate it while face-down (I just spin it), and then use the D6 to decide whether to “lean” it left (123) or right (4+) in the Kanban space -- then flip it face up, and load warehouses as indicated.

Design: #2) Randomly pick (discard) one of the rightmost 6 Designs. #3) Randomly select between training again or #2, above.

Administration: #2) Randomly choose another Department to micro-manage, and then randomly choose between further training or option #2 in that Department.

Note that when Jon achieves a Certification in any Department, his marker on the Certification Track moves to a randomly selected benefit spot in the next space, as usual. He doesn’t get the benefit, of course, but he blocks you from any chance of getting it. And if he ever reaches the final space (Expert) on the training track in any Department, he takes (discards) the Seat there along with one randomly chosen Award Plaque, which greatly pleases both Sandra and his uncle. And if he has attained that Expert level in any Department but still wants to pursue more training in that Department to further pad his resume, then so be it -- his marker will move to the top of the pile if yours is currently there, as he has now received the most up-to-date training.

Meetings: Jon is always granted 3 Seats at meetings thanks to his uncle, and when it is his turn during the Old Business portion of the meeting, he will place 1 of his Seats on a randomly selected empty (or, if all have Seats, then randomly chosen among those with only 1 Seat) Performance Goal -- which will include your pet project, if it is out. Note that Jon does not have a pet project, so there will be a maximum of 5 Performance Goals (once you have placed your pet project out) for each meeting. During the New Business portion of the meeting, the remaining 3 Performance Goal spaces are simply refilled from the deck.

You will be evaluated by Sandra (who will do an official Performance Evaluation) at the end of the game as follows:

<100 PPs -- Needs Improvement. Further supervision and training indicated.
100 PPs -- Satisfactory.
130 PPs -- Excellent. Has exceeded most expectations.
160 PPs -- Outstanding. Has exceeded all expectations.
190 PPs -- Management Track Recommended. Should be seriously considered
for promotion.
225 PPs -- Upper Management Track. Promotion to Assistant CEO position
recommended.
250 PPs -- CEO Track. Jon’s uncle may have found his successor...!

Now, for those skilled and experienced players who may feel that these performance levels are too easy, I would suggest flipping your Player Board to the “Expert” side, where Sandra will hold you to a higher standard.

That’s pretty much it. I’m so happy to have a fairly simple yet satisfying solitaire variant for this seriously awesome game -- my highest score so far is 210 PPs. I sincerely hope that it will prove enjoyable for others who may be looking for a fun way to play it solitaire as well. And I hope I explained it clearly and in a reasonably user-friendly way. As always, please feel free to ask for any clarifications needed, and to provide any feedback and/or suggestions for improvement. Thank you for your attention.

Belial

Re:Kanban Modo solitario aqui esta en ingles pido traduccion. Gracias.
« Respuesta #1 en: 05 de Noviembre de 2015, 11:49:24 »
algún alma caritativa ?

vilvoh

« Respuesta #2 en: 05 de Noviembre de 2015, 16:47:27 »
Aquí os dejo la traducción pero tened en cuenta que yo no he jugado, así que hay términos que pueden estar mal traducidos en el contexto del juego. Si es así, decídmelo y los corrijo.

RESUMEN:Juegas a conseguir la mayor cantidad de PPs posible (Los niveles de consecución de la “Evaluación de Rendimiento” se especifican abajo), y tendrás que luchar con lo que me gusta llamar “auto-jugador obstáculo” (AP) que se superpone sobre la "resistencia natural" del juego, por así decirlo, cruzándose en tu camino como ayudando a mover el juego como segundo jugador. El AP juega de manera simplificada y no necesita tablero de jugador. Juegas con los parametros habituales para 2 jugadores, excepto que se especifique lo contrario, y necesitarás un dado de seis caras (d6) para tomar decisiones en determinados momentos.

Temáticamente, el AP en esta variante se llama Jon y es el sobrino del CEO que está completando su interinidad aquí bajo la atenta mirada de Sandra. Recomiendo jugaro con “moody” Sandra (gracias a Austin Kennedy por su variante “Sandra ‘Mood Swing‘") donde, al inicio de cada ronda justo antes de la fase de Selección de Departamento, lanzas el d6, o cualquier otro método que prefieras para hacer esta selección, para determinar si hoy  (p.e., 1-2-3 = “nice” -- 4-5-6 = “mean”). Por supuesto, puedes jugar con ella en un único modo, si lo prefieres.

SETUP: Como se hace normalmente, excepto que comienzas con 10 PPs. durante la ronda inicia, tu eres el primer jugador. Jon usará un D6 para elegir su zona de aquellas que queden en el espacio O del track de Certificación, para elegir y descartar una parte de coche del departamento de logística, y para elegir y descartar 1 diseño del 6 más a la derecha en el departamento de diseño. Ahora ya estás listo para empezar el primer día de trabajo. Juega de la manera habitual. Así es como Jon jugará...

FASE DE SELECCIÓN DE DEPARTAMENTO: Cuando sea el turno de Jon, usa el d6 para seleccionar uno de los departamentos permitidos o disponibles para que se mueva a él, y a continuación para elegir la Workstation disponible dentro de ese departamento si ambos espacios están abiertos [NOTA: Puedes "ajustar" el d6 para simplificar las cosas dependiendo de la cuántas opciones haya disponibles, al menos cuando haya dos (1-2-3/4-5-6) o tres (1-2/3-4/5-6) , y tan solo vuelve a tirar el dado si es necesario cuando haya 4 o más]

FASE DE TRABAJO: Básicamente, Jon siempre usará su primer desplazamiento para entrenarse, su segundo para hacer una acción específica en ese departamento y tu tercer (si es que consigue uno) para elegir de manera aleatoria una de estas dos opciones, excepto en logística, tal y como se especifica debajo. Las acciones de Jon para su segundo desplazamiento en cada departamento son las siguientes:

Pruebas e Innovación:
Desplazamiento #2) Reclamar (descartar) el primer ciche tras el coche Pace en el track de Pruebas, si hay uno. Si no, entrena de nuevo;
#3) Selecciona aleatoriamente (d6) entre reclamar el segundo coche, si hay uno o de nuevo, entrenar. Recuerda que Jon es un interno, está ahí para aprender todo lo que pueda. Avanza el coche Pace como se garantiza.

Linea de ensamblaje:
#2) Selecciona aleatoriamente (d6) uno de los cinco modelos, y a continuación escoge aleatoriamente (d6) una parte de coche del suministro que cumpla los pertinentes requerimientos (p.e., las que no coincidan; partes actualizadas si están garantizadas) y colócala en ese espacio de Ensamblaje de Modelo. Mueve coches a lo largo del camino más corto hacia el final de la línea, y muévelo al track de Pruebas y llega al final de la línea. Elimina (descarta) un Asiento/Silla si se cumple una demanda.
#3) Selecciona aleatoriamente entre entrenar de nuevo o volver al paso #2

Logística
#2) Toma (descarta) todas las partes de Coche del almacén que más tenga (d6 para romper empates)
#3) Roba la carta superior de pedido Kanban, rótala aleatoriamente mientras la pones boca abajo (basta con hacerla girar), y a continuación usa el d6 para decirdir si la ladeas hacia la izquierda (1-2-3) o hacia la derecha (4+) en el espacio Kanban. Seguidamente ponla boca arriba y rellena almacenes tal y como te indique.

Diseño:
#2) Escoge aleatoriamente (descarta) uno de los diseños 6 más a la derecha.
#3) Selecciona aleatoriamente entre entrenar de nuevo o repetir paso #2

Administración:
#2) Escoge aleatoriamente otro departamento para que micro-gestionar, y seguidamente elige aleatoriamente entre más entrenamiento o la opción #2 en ese departamento.

Ten en cuenta que cuando Jon consiguie una Certificación en cualquier departamento, su marcador en el track de Certificación se mueve a un espacio de beneficio seleccionado aleatoriamente en el siguiente espacio, como de costumbre. Por supuesto, no obtiene el beneficio pero te priva de la oportunidad de obtenerlo. Y si alguna vez llega al espacio final (Experto) en el track de entrenamiento de algún departamento, toma (descarta) el Sillón/Asiento allí junto con una Placa de premio seleccionada aleatoriamente, lo cual complace gratamente tanto a Sandra como a su tío. Y si llega a alcanzar ese nivel Experto en cualquier departamento pero aún quiere conseguir más entrenamiento en ese departamento para mejorar su CV, que así sea. Su marcador se moverá a la cima de la pila si el tuyo está ahí actualmente, ya que él ha recibido el entrenamiento más reciente.

Reuniones: A Jon siempre se le conceden 3 asientos en las reuniones gracias a su tío, y cuando es su turno durante la parte de la reunión sobre el Antiguo Negocio, él situará uno de sus Asientos en un Performance Goal vacío seleccionado aleatoriamente, lo cual incluye tu proyecto pet, si está fuera. Ten en cuenta que Jon no tiene proyecto pet, de manera que como máximo habrá 5 Performance Goals (una vez que hayas llevado a cabo tu proyecto pet) para cada reunión. Durante la parte de Nuevos Negocios de la reunión, los 3 espacios Performance Goal restantes son simplemente rellenados a partir del mazo.

Serás evaluado por Sandra, la cual hará una Evaluación de Rendimiento oficial, al final del juego, tal y como se indica:

<100 PPs -- Necesita Mejorar. Indica la necesidad de más entrenamiento y supervisión.
100 PPs -- Satisfactorio.
130 PPs -- Excelente. Ha superado la mayoría de las expectativas.
160 PPs -- Destacado. Ha superado todas las expectativas.
190 PPs -- Recomendado para la carrera profesional de gestión. Debería ser seriamente tenido en cuenta para ser promocionado
225 PPs -- Recomendado para la carrera profesional de Alta gestión. Se recomienda promocionar al puesto de asistente de CEO
250 PPs -- Carrera profesional de CEO. ¡El tio de Jon puede haber encontrado sucesor...!

Ahora, para aquellos jugadores capaces y experimentados que sientan que estos niveles de rendimiento son demasiado fáciles, sugiero que den la vuelta al tablero y jueguen por la parte "Experto", donde Sandra te llevará a un nivel superior.
« Última modificación: 05 de Noviembre de 2015, 16:49:17 por vilvoh »

Belial

« Respuesta #3 en: 07 de Noviembre de 2015, 10:28:53 »
Te lo agradezco mucho camarada :) me pondre a darle uso y le hecho un ojo para pulirlo.

Saludos y gracias nuevamente.