Etiquetas:

Autor Tema:  (Leído 1063 veces)

fujitora49

• Recien Llegado
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Android automata and solo board games
« en: 17 de Mayo de 2022, 10:12:36 »
I recently began playing solo board games and am always looking for new and exciting games to play (some long hard and difficult, some easy and quick to play and finish).

It all started with gloomhaven gotl, which I adored. I spotted a steam discount for Gloomhaven on the PC shortly after that and was blown away by how much fun it was (and most of all, how easy to "set-up" and play a scenario). The only disappointment is that it is not accessible on Android for a tablet or mobile phone experience.

So here's the first major question: What are some of your favorite solo board games for Android?

http://call-bomber.co.in/
« Última modificación: 01 de Junio de 2022, 09:20:47 por fujitora49 »

Lluria

• Habitual
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Re:Android automata and solo board games
« Respuesta #1 en: 17 de Mayo de 2022, 20:37:00 »
In my case, to play in smartphone, my choice goes for:

- Root
- Through the ages
- Hive

And of course, chess.

But if I can, I try to play with others at boardgames :)

Puntrialmoor

• Recien Llegado
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Re:Android automata and solo board games
« Respuesta #2 en: 21 de Septiembre de 2023, 10:07:26 »
I recently began playing solo board games and am always looking for new and exciting games to play (some long hard and difficult, some easy and quick to play and finish).

It all started with gloomhaven gotl, which I adored. I spotted a steam discount for Gloomhaven on the PC shortly after that and was blown away by how much fun it was (and most of all, how easy to "set-up" and play a scenario). The only disappointment is that it is not accessible on Android for a tablet or mobile phone experience.

So here's the first major question: What are some of your favorite solo board games for Android?

http://call-bomber.co.in/sonic exe

You can refer to Onirim. A solitaire card game set in a dream world, Onirim challenges you to explore labyrinthine corridors and unlock doors while avoiding nightmares. It offers a unique and immersive experience.