logo

Etiquetas:

Autor Tema:  (Leído 1270 veces)

ulises7

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Ameritrasher Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) A bordo de Nostromo Fan del Señor de los Anillos Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • El Baúl de Ulises
    • Distinciones
Pues me acabo de enterar de esta noticia por el facebook. El tito Salvatore se ha embarcado junto a su hijo ( por lo visto es diseñador profesional de juegos ) en la tarea de crear un juego de rol  ( por lo visto clásico ) en su mundo "Corona". En unos días saldrá el kickstarter. Ya ha anunciado que algunos stretch goals serán novelas en este mundo, de hecho, ha comunicado que tiene pensadas unas cuantas.

Salvatore para quienes no lo conozcan es un excelente autor de libros de fantasía, es conocido por ser el creador de uno de los personajes más míticos de Reinos Olvidados ( el mundo más importante de Dungeons & Dragons ) Drizzt Do'Urden, también conocido como el Elfo Oscuro. Aunque también tiene otras buenas sagas como la Pentalogia del Clérigo. A ver qué tal se le da ser autor de rol, pero al menos en cuanto a imaginación se refiere va sobrado...

Os dejo su comunicado:

ANNOUNCING: (I’m going to need your help with this, particularly in spreading the word, so please SHARE this and tell your friends.)

I’ve decided to take the plunge and do my first Kickstarter!

DemonWars: Reformation

20 years ago, I created a Pen & Paper RPG. It was fun and agile – the way I like to play and DM. We played for a while, but it really wasn’t so radically different from the other games out there, which were offering tons of support material on a regular basis, that we just kept a few of the rules and went back to our other games.

At the end of last year, I saw that my son Bryan, who is a professional game designer, was creating a new system for a game. I loved the concept and the mechanics of what Bryan was doing and on a hunch showed him my old work. We decided to marry the two games and set it in the world of Corona, thus beginning DemonWars: Reformation, a game and campaign setting that picks up the story of DemonWars after the defeat of Aydrian and De’Unnero, where the Abellican Church is in shambles and the Kingdom of Honce the Bear teeters on the edge of disaster.

My group has been playing Reformation since the beginning of the year – last night was insanely fun – and we’ve been tweaking the system as we go. Sometimes things just fall into place, and so it has been with this game, as the adjustments are always minor.

I desperately want to return to the world of Corona, for games (I designed the world, particularly the gemstone magic system, with my love of games in mind) and for more novels. Independent publishing, starting with this Kickstarter, is the way that makes sense for me to return to DemonWars.

So please help me to make this work. The Kickstarter will be up in a couple of weeks – I’ll announce it here, of course. We shot the introduction video over the last couple of days. We’ve met with the printers, the layout folks, several fantastic artists are on board…all the chips are falling into place.

If this works, this is the beginning of my return to Corona in a big way. The game itself moves the story of the world forward, and I’ll also be doing a novella as a stretch goal. If this Kickstarter works as I’m hoping, it will lead to Corona becoming a living, breathing world - indeed, I’ve several books in mind.

For any of you concerned that this will mean less from me in the Forgotten Realms, fear not. I’m doing two FR books a year, consulting with their D&D team and all is well there (here comes The Sundering!). That won’t change!
« Última modificación: 16 de Julio de 2013, 09:56:58 por Wkr »
Mi tesssooro

El Baúl de Ulises

Ash Nazg durbatulûk, ash Nazg gimbatul, ash Nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

morannon (salpikaespuma)

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Ameritrasher Fan del Señor de los Anillos Crecí en los años 80 Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Reseñas (oro) Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Re: Salvatore publicará en Kickstarter un nuevo juego de rol "Demonwars"
« Respuesta #1 en: 16 de Julio de 2013, 00:34:36 »
De dónde sacará el tiempo este tipo, por lo que tenía entendido también estaba escribiendo unos libros de "Reinos olvidados", dónde ponía al día el universo, un especie de reinicio.

Seguiré el lanzamiento del proyecto por si... :)

Saludos.

Bru

• Visitante
« Respuesta #2 en: 16 de Julio de 2013, 01:32:45 »
De dónde sacará el tiempo este tipo, por lo que tenía entendido también estaba escribiendo unos libros de "Reinos olvidados", dónde ponía al día el universo, un especie de reinicio.

Saludos.

Interesante

ulises7

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Ameritrasher Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) A bordo de Nostromo Fan del Señor de los Anillos Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • El Baúl de Ulises
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #3 en: 04 de Agosto de 2013, 19:20:18 »
El Kickstarter ya está en marcha:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rasalvatore/demonwars-reformation-0

Aún quedan 25 días y ya lleva recaudado un poco más de la mitad...

Saludos.

Mmmm, es el libro "The Companions", ¿no? Que yo sepa ya está en plena campaña de firma de libros...
Mi tesssooro

El Baúl de Ulises

Ash Nazg durbatulûk, ash Nazg gimbatul, ash Nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.