logo

Etiquetas:

Autor Tema:  (Leído 141810 veces)

bowie

• Moderador
  • Veterano
  • Bigote, my friend...
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Entre los 10 con mayor tiempo conectado Colaborador habitual y creador de topics 100% mallorquín Conocí a iNTRuDeR Moderador y usuario en los ratos libres
    • Ver Perfil
    • Aquí se viene a jugar!
    • Distinciones
Gloomhaven, reimpresión confirmada
« en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 11:05:01 »
El bueno de Isaac Childres ha confirmado que, coincidiendo con el Kickstarter de Founders of Gloomhaven también se va a realizar una reimpresión de Gloomhaven.

El diseñador ha confirmado que se ofrecerá la versión para tiendas con la opción de comprar las minis por separado, así como reglamento corregido, caja reforzada y "dials" nuevos para contabilizar los HP y la XP de los personajes.

Founders of Gloomhaven comenzará su andadura en KS durante el mes de abril y se prevé que la reedición de Gloomhaven esté disponible a mediados de agosto.

Toda la información aquí:
http://archive.aweber.com/isaac-childres/Dng5G/h/A_Flood_of_Activity.htm

A continuación el registro de cambios entre la primera y la segunda edición:

1. Typo fixes
2. Clarifications
3. Physical component changes
4. Balancing (quality of life)

1 & 2. Now, typo fixes and clarifications are confined mainly to the rule book and scenario books. Clarifications include a lot of rewording of the rule book text to give people a quicker understanding of the rules. Typos include the addition and changing of some of the achievements in the scenario book to cover up some loopholes that left people in weird, unintended situations.

I won't cover all the small typo fixes in the books or event cards, or any of the many changes in the rule book. This thread has the rule book pretty well covered, and you can always get a PDF of the new versions of the rules and scenario book here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ppELln5Z0rdEFIWl9a...

I will, however, try to cover all the achievement changes in the scenario book. I also will cover the major typo changes on ability cards. And I will cover clarifications made to item and ability cards.

3. Physical component changes are pretty simple to explain, and I will do so here. The major one is the HP/EXP dials and subsequent redesign on the character mats. If you want the dials, you can get them from the Kickstarter, but there will be no way to get the new mats, as I don't feel the change is significant enough to warrant charging people to replace them. Here is a side-by-side comparison of the two versions of the Brute's mats (ignore the difference in lighting effects).

We are also reinforcing the box to make it less prone to splitting in the seams. As a physical component upgrade, printing off empty boxes to send to people would end up costing you heavily because of the size, so I decided against making this available for the Kickstarter as well.

Finally, we are changing the plastic stands, as there have been complaints about the old ones. I initially chose the triangle stands from the first printing because they are the best for reducing wear on the stands themselves because they clip on. They are very large, though, covering up a significant portion of the standees, and aren't quite calibrated to the thickness of the stands, and if you don't know how to use them properly or get a bad batch, they can break easily. I decided it was worth it to switch to something smaller, more durable, and better fitting. Here is a picture of what they look like:

These are not available separately as part of the Kickstarter campaign, but you can find equivalent quality stands here: https://www.spielematerial.de/en/standfuesse-variabel-farbig... and here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/fantasy-fligh... (though you'll have to paint these). I have heard they both work great. They are not exact replicas, though. If someone can find a website selling exact replicas, let me know (dimensions are 19mm x 19mm x 11mm).

4. And then we get to balancing stuff. I really even hate to use the word "balance," as it implies a level of imbalance to start. I think "quality of life" is a better term. For instance, there is nothing imbalanced about the original prosperity track, but I decided that more people would just be happier if it went a little faster, so I decreased the number of boxes. Or it was just sort of annoying how the Cragheart's Unstable Upheaval went from being a melee attack to a ranged attack when you consumed earth, so I changed it to be less annoying.

Yes, there are some strict balancing changes to make the characters a little more equal, but I wouldn't consider the changes to be monumental or game breaking. Just some small tweaks here and there.

The main thing I want to stress here, and I really can't stress it strongly enough, is that the game you have in front of you right now is in no way made invalid by these types of changes. I think there are thousands of people who would agree that the game is pretty fantastic. At least that's what I can gather from all the high ratings.

Does knowledge of these small balancing tweaks really suddenly make the game less fun for you than it was a week ago? Please just seriously think about the question.

Moreover, keep in mind that these are not the correct versions of the cards for the first printing. I am not suggesting that you implement any of these changes. I was asked what the changes were, and I am simply obliging that request.

With all of that said, I guess it is time to document them all.

Main board:
The prosperity level track was reduced by one box for each level. So instead of 5, 6, 7, etc., it is now 4, 5, 6, etc.

Punchboards:
The curse and bless square tokens were replaced by extra poison, wound, and muddle tokens. (The original curse and bless tokens had no function.)
The 10 exp tokens were replaced by "scenario aid" tokens which look similar to the red circle numbered and lettered icons in the rule book. These can be used to help track various effects and triggers in a scenario but are not at all necessary for play.

Scenario book: (these can all be seen in the link above)
p2: Cragheart suggested items changed
p6: Slight tweak to the setup of archers and shaman for lower player counts to make sure an elite always starts on the board.
p7: Reduction of difficulty in two rooms, so there is a more natural progression of difficulty from the starting scenarios to this one.
p8: Changed Living Corpses to Living Bones to reduce the overall tracking required by the scenario.
p13: Added more Vermlings to the map and increased the boss's Special 1 to increase the difficulty of the scenario.
p14: Fixed the numbering on the treasure tile (11 instead of 55).
p14: Changed the name of achievement requirement to close an achievement loophole.
p16: Fixed both boss special mistakes.
p16&17 Added item 113 design to the rewards.
p24: Reduced the number of Vermlings in the last room to slightly reduce the difficulty.
p26: Fixed boss special omission.
p28: Changed the name of achievement requirement to close an achievement loophole.
p29: Changed the name of global achievement to close an achievement loophole.
p34: Defined escaping.
p35: Changed mechanics of how to cleanse water pumps to reduce difficulty.
p37: Changed the name of global achievement to close an achievement loophole. Also added a prosperity reward.
p44: Defined escaping.
p45: Specified that the boss is immune to forced movement. Also added a lost achievement to close an achievement loophole.
p46&47: Changed the name of achievement requirement to close an achievement loophole.
p47: Removed superfluous boss special.
p48: Changed the name of global achievement to close an achievement loophole.
p49: Defined escape.
p56: Added missing global achievement.
p60: Added achievement requirement to close an achievement loophole.
p62: Specified that the boss is immune to forced movement.
p69: Made it easier to the loot the treasure tiles.
p77: Reduced number of drakes to reduce difficulty.
p78: Made treasure tiles easier to loot to reduce difficulty. Also defined escaping.
p88: Reworded special rules for clarity.
p90: Made it easier to wake up the sleeping drakes. Also defined escaping.
p92: Slightly reduced enemy counts to reduce difficulty.
p101: Clarified boss specials.
p115: Changed Icestorm to Lavaflow, just because that enemy type wasn't represented enough.
p119-121: Added "gain" to treasure tile reward descriptions in all cases where the looter immediately gains something.

Sticker sheets:
Global achievements: Combined "The Demon Dethroned" and "The Rift Closed" into a single achievement "The Rift Neutralized," as it was causing many problems that they were separate. To fix this problem in the first printing, just use either one (whichever you gain first) as a representation of both for scenario requirements. It is still possible to gain this achievement twice, but if you have it once, you can't earn it again.

Battle goals:
Just typo fixes.

Personal quests:
513: Reduced the number of kills needed to 8.
514: Reduced the number of triggers required to 12.
516: Reduced the number of kills needed to 15.
521: Reduced number of scenarios required to 3.
522: Reduced number of scenarios required to 6.
523: Reduced number of kills required (one of each instead of two).
526: Reduced number of scenarios required to 4.
530: Reduced the number of enhancements required to 4.
533: Reduced the number of kills required (three of each instead of four)

City Events:
All of the following events were changed to include requirements for having enough money, using the "Pay X gold:" conditional statement:
02: Otherwise return card to deck
03: Otherwise return card to deck
08: Otherwise return card to deck
11: Otherwise remove card and lose 1 reputation
15: Otherwise remove card and lose 1 check
16: Otherwise remove card
19: If you don't have the money for the top part, read the bottom part
41: Otherwise return card to deck
43: Otherwise read outcome B
48: Otherwise remove card
57: Otherwise remove card
66: Otherwise read outcome B
67: Otherwise read outcome B

Road Events:
28: If you can't pay the potion for outcome A, read outcome B.
35: If you can't pay the gold for outcome B, read outcome A.

Monster stats:
Spitting Drake: Reduced level 0 elites' attack to 4.
Scenario 46 Boss: "Summon P eggs" changed to "Summon C eggs."

Monster ability cards:
648: Added "+"s to the top ability.
679, 591, 590, and 713: Heal abilities all specify "range 3."

Attack mods:
110: Added rolling icon.

Items:
Item 107: Movement requirement for bonus increased to 4.

Character sheets:
Cragheart and Mindthief: Changed "negative dungeon effects" to "negative scenario effects."

Character ability cards:

088: Removed 1st and 3rd exp from the bottom ability charges.
099: Changed move 4 to move 2 on bottom.
106: Removed one exp from the bottom, giving exp on the 2nd, 4th and 6th charges.

151: Fixed typo on top (Changed to "on your melee attacks").
164: Removed hit point limit on the top kill power.

067: Removed the exp on bottom.

118: Clarified placement of obstacles on bottom.
123: Top is no longer a ranged attack when earth is consumed.
134: Clarified damage of top ability.
« Última modificación: 20 de Abril de 2017, 12:18:37 por bowie »

Delan

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Onanista lúdico (juego en solitario) Peregrino en la cuarta dimensión Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Re:Gloomhavem, reimpresión confirmada
« Respuesta #1 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 11:07:21 »
Los dials esos si que son tentadores porque vaya tela lo mal.que van XD

bowie

• Moderador
  • Veterano
  • Bigote, my friend...
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Entre los 10 con mayor tiempo conectado Colaborador habitual y creador de topics 100% mallorquín Conocí a iNTRuDeR Moderador y usuario en los ratos libres
    • Ver Perfil
    • Aquí se viene a jugar!
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #2 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 11:14:30 »
Los dials esos si que son tentadores porque vaya tela lo mal.que van XD

En el enlace que he puesto se explica que se podrán pedir en una tienda online de USA. Eso sí, no sé a qué precio.

sanyudo

« Respuesta #3 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 13:26:29 »
Decidido pues. Dejo de buscar Gloomhavens por internet, y me apunto a ese KickStarter mágico. :)

davarimar

« Respuesta #4 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 13:31:42 »
A ver por cuanto sale...
Os vencí al Eclipse con la estrategia de los Manolitos.

morannon (salpikaespuma)

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Fan del Señor de los Anillos Ameritrasher Crecí en los años 80 Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Reseñas (oro) Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #5 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 13:34:24 »
¡Gran noticia!. Ahora a esperar :'(

soulforged

« Respuesta #6 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 15:50:51 »
A ver por cuanto sale...

Ha confirmado que $100 (sin envío supongo) en principio sale para mediados de Agosto.

Delan

• Baronet
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Onanista lúdico (juego en solitario) Peregrino en la cuarta dimensión Baronet (besequero de la semana)
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #7 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 16:41:57 »
Pues lo que costo en el preorder. Muy bien tito isaac por no subirse a la parra

pinback

• Veterano
  • Talby estaba contando estrellas otra vez.
  • Distinciones Elemental, querido Watson Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Crecí en los años 80
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #8 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 17:13:37 »
Estaremos atentos no vaya a ser que tenga que caer una copia de esto!

<<<pinback>>>
da da da dunna da da da

t4zz

« Respuesta #9 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 17:58:04 »
¡Ole! Me subo al carro.

Yo también andaba buscando copias por internet y esto me viene fenomenal :)

bebope

• Recien Llegado
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Re:Gloomhaven, reimpresión confirmada
« Respuesta #10 en: 10 de Marzo de 2017, 21:20:40 »
Si si, que buena noticia...los precios son prohibitivos

blackwar

• Veterano
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #11 en: 11 de Marzo de 2017, 03:37:05 »
No sé, una caja con 10 kilos de material y una puntuación media de 9.3 en la bgg por 100 dólares no lo veo prohibitivo. Queda un mes para que empiece el KS, más el otro mes que supongo que durará, creo que en dos meses se puede ahorrar ese dinero con más o menos dificultad. Este Isaac podría haber pedido mucho más dinero teniendo en cuenta que se están viendo gloomhavens a la venta por 400 y 500 euros (si bien el precio medio son 250). Yo no lo veo mal personalmente. Si en estos dos meses veo vídeos por youtube que explique cómo se juega y cómo va la cosa es posible que me meta y eso que de inglés no voy muy allá, pero mientras me sepa las mecánicas y cómo va el texto de las cartas la historia la puedo chapurrear....

Robert Blake

• Moderador
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Peregrino en la cuarta dimensión Moderador y usuario en los ratos libres Reseñas (bronce) Elemental, querido Watson ¡Iä! ¡Iä! ¡Shub-Niggurath!
    • Ver Perfil
    • Vendrán lluvias suaves
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #12 en: 11 de Marzo de 2017, 08:34:03 »
400 o 500 por este juego es una exageración. Los 120 que vale el pvp ya están bien.

De todos modos, yo creo que se verán copias en el mercadillo. El juego es una especie de Mistfall mejorado, y menos exigente. El modo campaña es lo verdaderamente prometedor del juego. Y aquellos que esperen un dungeoncrawler ameritrashero probablemente se sentirán decepcionados. Tiene más de Mage Knight (yo creo que es mejor) que otra cosa.

El texto de las cartas es sencillo. La cosa es la narración de la campaña.
Cuando un médico se equivoca, lo mejor es echarle tierra al asunto.

Job

« Respuesta #13 en: 11 de Marzo de 2017, 08:49:26 »

Y aquellos que esperen un dungeoncrawler ameritrashero probablemente se sentirán decepcionados. Tiene más de Mage Knight (yo creo que es mejor) que otra cosa
Me acabas de ahorrar 100€...

Robert Blake

• Moderador
  • Veterano
  • Distinciones Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Peregrino en la cuarta dimensión Moderador y usuario en los ratos libres Reseñas (bronce) Elemental, querido Watson ¡Iä! ¡Iä! ¡Shub-Niggurath!
    • Ver Perfil
    • Vendrán lluvias suaves
    • Distinciones
« Respuesta #14 en: 11 de Marzo de 2017, 08:53:20 »

Y aquellos que esperen un dungeoncrawler ameritrashero probablemente se sentirán decepcionados. Tiene más de Mage Knight (yo creo que es mejor) que otra cosa
Me acabas de ahorrar 100€...
El modo campaña sí promete, ojo. Y yo lo veo mejor que MK. Pero es euro, sí.
Cuando un médico se equivoca, lo mejor es echarle tierra al asunto.