Autor Tema:  (Leído 822 veces)

firestoner

• Ocasional
    • Ver Perfil
    • Distinciones
Acquire version Hasbro 2016
« en: 20 de Enero de 2020, 01:10:24 »
Hi!

Alguien tiene un resumen de los principales cambios respecto a las versiones anteriores? Veo que el tablero es diferente (10x10), cobra tambien el tercer accionista con + acciones,...

Gracias y saludos

Enviado desde mi Aquaris M5 mediante Tapatalk

Satanuco

Re:Acquire version Hasbro 2016
« Respuesta #1 en: 05 de Febrero de 2020, 13:23:01 »
Hay 8 losetas menos, porque el tablero es más pequeño 100 (Antes eran 108)
Una compañía está a salvo con 10 acciones ( antes era 11)
Fin de la Partida si se llega a 38 o más acciones ( antes era 41)
Hsy pago a los 3 mayores accionistas.
Si hay empates se suma y se divide.
Empate en 1 Lugar, se suma 1° y 2° y se divide. El 2° cobra el 3° y el 3° no pilla
Empate a 2° Lugar, se suma 2 y 3 se divide y se cobra y el 3° no pilla
Empate a 3° Lugar se divide el  3°.

PLAYER COUNT:
-Classic: 3-6
-2016: 2-6

BOARD SIZE
-Classic: 9x12 grid (108 tiles)
-2016: 10x10 grid (100 tiles)

SAFE CORPORATION
-Classic: A corporation with 11 or more tiles is safe
-2016: A corporation with 10 or more tiles is safe (This change, I think, is due to the size of the board)

END GAME
-Classic: The game ends when a player announces that either all active corporations are safe or one active corporation is made up 41 or more tiles.
-2016: The game ends when a player announces that either all active corporations are safe or one active corporation is made up 38 or more tiles. (This change, I think, is due to the size of the board)

DISTRIBUTING STOCKHOLDER BONUSES
-Classic: At merger time the stock market pays compensatory bonuses to the two largest shareholders in the defunct corporation (Primary & Secondary bonuses). If there is a tie for primary shareholder, add the primary and secondary bonuses together, divide evenly to the tied players. The secondary shareholders gets no bonus. If there's a tie for secondary shareholder, split the bonus among the tied players. If only one player is both the primary and secondary shareholder, that player collects both bonuses.
-2016: At merger time the stock market pays compensatory bonuses to the three largest shareholders in the defunct corporation (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary bonuses). If there is a tie for primary shareholder, add the primary and secondary bonuses together, and divide by two (it really means evenly I guess). The tied players receive that bonus, the secondary shareholders receives the tertiary bonus, and the tertiary shareholder receives no bonus. If there's a tie for secondary shareholder, add the secondary and tertiary bonuses together, divide by two. The tied players receive that amount as a bonus, and the tertiary shareholder receive no bonus. If the is a tie for the tertiary shareholder, the tied players split that bonus. If only one player owns stock in the defunct corporation, that player receives the primary and tertiary bonuses.
"I will use fire and steel to arrest the destiny of Rome"